Uh-uh.
what are you doing?
© yoururlhere.bs .
QUEEN ROXXIE
Photobucket
QUEEN

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was a personality before i became a person.
I am simple, complex, generous, selfish, beautiful, lazy & driven.
I know not how i may seem to others
But to myself,
I am but a small child wandering upon the vast shores of knowledge,
Every now & then finding a small bright pebble to content myself with.
thugette_69@hotmail.com
Photobucket
my space tracker

PERSONAL DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TRY ME



ROYALTIES
♥Melissa
♥Avlyn
♥Celine
♥JiaZhen
♥Jelyn
♥Santhia
♥Tammy
♥Nazrin
♥Oscar
♥Melanie
♥Marx

THE PAST
♥Thursday, December 04, 2008

Just got back from Lot1 with Miss Lisa Sharleen.
Went to watch Bolt with her.
My younger bro was also there with his friends & stuff.
All his frends like some gong man. LOL!
Anyways, Bolt is like the cutest dog ever!
& the hamster, Rhino, is cute & stupid.
Hahahaha.
He claims his a hamster mixed with wolf & wolverin.
Like wth laa, but damn funny.


Was just webcaming with yazid a few mins ago.
& showed lisa my webcam with stupid faces showing.
Hahahaha, so funn!! I love to webcam! Wheeeee.
Anyways, my mom is seriously turning me into a pig.
I was still in bed at 12pm today & she came to me with chocolate biscuits & M&Ms'.
& like she keeps makin hot dogs evryday 7 i'm eating so much!!
Perhaps i shall start fasting! Damn it.
Anyways, i'm gonna call up Irika now.


Lovelove-