Uh-uh.
what are you doing?
© yoururlhere.bs .
QUEEN ROXXIE
Photobucket
QUEEN

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was a personality before i became a person.
I am simple, complex, generous, selfish, beautiful, lazy & driven.
I know not how i may seem to others
But to myself,
I am but a small child wandering upon the vast shores of knowledge,
Every now & then finding a small bright pebble to content myself with.
thugette_69@hotmail.com
Photobucket
my space tracker

PERSONAL DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TRY ME



ROYALTIES
♥Melissa
♥Avlyn
♥Celine
♥JiaZhen
♥Jelyn
♥Santhia
♥Tammy
♥Nazrin
♥Oscar
♥Melanie
♥Marx

THE PAST
♥Sunday, March 29, 2009

Monetize.
Wtf does that word mean?
I've been gg out tooooo much.Align Center
Yest, hung out with Love. Celebrated his b'dae with his family & all.
His doggy soooo cute!
The first time i didnt scream when i saw a dog. haha.
Than hung out at town, went to clark quey.
Than from there, walked back to ps. damn. what a day.
I had sooo much of fuckin fun!
2dae i felt a lil off. Like fucked up shit ya know.
Hung out with jjk & jon p. Felt better after meeting up with mel.
Lil jon! hahahahah. wtf
None of this shit i'm gonna type from now is gonna make sense. I need some sleep.
FUCK SCHOOOL!
I love using the F word these days. Hahhaha.
FUCK!
:D

peace out world